Who Are We?
- We’re a specialist engineering contractor, with a reputation for designing and delivering some of London’s most complex and innovative engineering projects
- We provide a value-based integrated approach. Focusing on quality and innovation in the delivery of major demolition, piling, civil engineering and bespoke reinforced concrete sub and superstructure solutions.
- Notable schemes include Bankside Yard, HS2, Claridge’s Hotel basement, The Londoner Hotel and Battersea Power station
- We develop smart engineering solutions to complex problems
- We complement this with our in-house supply chain, self-delivery philosophy and our support services.
- We’re a London specialist.
Our newly created Temporary Site Services team plays a pivotal role in the success of our projects and is a key part of our self-delivery model. As we’re on the cusp of our next big leap, this is an excellent opportunity for you to make your mark in a growing part of our business.
This position requires a dynamic individual with a strong technical background, hands-on experience, and a passion for delivering top-tier temporary site solutions. In this role you will work alongside the site temporaries’ team while also managing the reactive M&E works as and when called in across our various project sites. Working to 2 hours call out times as a mobile engineer you will be tasked with reacting, assessing, and resolving jobs or planning for a timely and safe solution.
- Conduct on-site inspections and assessments of electrical and mechanical systems in construction projects.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical and mechanical issues as they arise.
- Design and implement electrical and mechanical solutions that align with project specifications.
- Collaborate with project managers, architects, and other engineering teams to ensure seamless integration of systems.
- Maintain accurate documentation of activities, including reports, plans, and project updates.
This role will be Monday to Friday and based across various project sites in central London.
- Proven experience in electrical and mechanical engineering within the construction industry.
- Must have experience working in Temporary Services
- Have an Electrical JIB card.
- Strong knowledge of electrical codes, mechanical systems, and construction safety standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
If you would like to join a team of exceptional people, working on high-profile complex engineering projects in London, please contact our Recruitment Manager directly at email@example.com for more details on the role and an initial conversation in the strictest confidence. Or apply below.
McGee is a committed Equal Opportunities and Diversity employer.
Not quite for you? Know someone who would be interested? Why not share with a friend.