Since 1967, McGee has been involved in land engineering. Using the vast volume of material removed from our projects, we have constructed many land engineering projects, quarry restorations and golf courses across the south-east.
We offer a complete and reliable haulage and plant service the construction industry demands, using a wide range of lorries and plant as well as controlling our own tipping and recycling facilities. Additionally, we operate various disposal sites with PPC permits or WMLs in the south-east. With this know-how, we are able to carry out any major disposal contract throughout the region.
For all projects, dealing with construction and demolition waste in the most environmentally beneficial way is of the utmost importance.
We have been hugely successful in achieving recycling targets for customers, and where some wastes are simply unprocessable, we find the most responsible way to dispose of it.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Full topographical and geological surveys
- Architectural master plan advice
- Full planning applications
- Full environmental impact assessments
- Exemption licence applications
- Full site set-ups
- Landfill management operating to EA legislation
- Section 278 works
- Planting / seeding
McGee landfill sites:
- Caddington, Luton – 800,000m3 golf course
- Northolt – 700,000m3 golf course
- Surrey – 1,000,000m3 flood prevention
Previous sites include:
- Shepperton – 650,00m3 quarry
- Bletchingley – 800,000m3 quarry
- Iver – 750,000m3 quarry
- Colnbrook – 800,000m3 quarry