Main Focus of the Role
Our Quantity Surveying Graduate Scheme is a three-year programme that will equip you with the tools needed to have a successful surveying career and will provide you exposure to all areas of the business. This learning experience will launch your career and support you along the path to achieving chartered status with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
If you think you have what it takes to join our team just send us your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience.
Who Are We?
- We’re a specialist engineering contractor, with a reputation for designing and delivering some of London’s most complex and innovative engineering projects
- We provide a value-based integrated approach. Focusing on quality and innovation in the delivery of major demolition, piling, civil engineering and bespoke reinforced concrete sub and superstructure solutions.
- Notable schemes include HS2, Claridge’s Hotel basement and Battersea Power station which have involved NEC, bespoke trade and JCT forms of contract
- We develop smart engineering solutions to complex problems and develop methods of working that enable fast delivery with safety and quality by design.
- We operate a risk-based approach in everything that we do; identifying and mitigating risks through our planning.
- We compliment this with our in-house supply chain, self-delivery philosophy and our support services.
- We’re a London specialist.
If you would like to join a team of exceptional people, working on high-profile complex engineering projects in London, please contact our Head of Learning & Development directly here for more details on the role and an initial conversation in the strictest confidence.
McGee is a committed Equal Opportunities and Diversity employer.Apply Now
Not quite for you? Know someone who would be interested? Why not share with a friend.