Main Focus of the Role
If you are motivated to get started in the job market, an apprenticeship is an excellent way of gaining essential experience and a recognised qualification. Our Groundworker apprenticeship is designed to set you up with the skills to carry out your role effectively and safely and will provide you with on-the-job training and responsibilities from day one.
Your time will be split between real work on-site and getting qualifications in college that will support you become a fully qualified tradesperson.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team just send us your CV with a covering letter outlining your experience.
Who Are We?
- We’re a specialist engineering contractor, with a reputation for designing and delivering some of London’s most complex and innovative engineering projects
- We provide a value-based integrated approach. Focusing on quality and innovation in the delivery of major demolition, piling, civil engineering and bespoke reinforced concrete sub and superstructure solutions.
- Notable schemes include HS2, Claridge’s Hotel basement and Battersea Power station which have involved NEC, bespoke trade and JCT forms of contract
- We develop smart engineering solutions to complex problems and develop methods of working that enable fast delivery with safety and quality by design.
- We operate a risk-based approach in everything that we do; identifying and mitigating risks through our planning.
- We compliment this with our in-house supply chain, self-delivery philosophy and our support services.
- We’re a London specialist.
If you would like to join a team of exceptional people, working on high-profile complex engineering projects in London, please contact our Head of Learning & Development directly here for more details on the role and an initial conversation in the strictest confidence.
McGee is a committed Equal Opportunities and Diversity employer.
Not quite for you? Know someone who would be interested? Why not share with a friend.