THE SKYLINE IS THE LIMIT
Now recruiting for London-based Graduate Programmes
If you want to start a rewarding career in construction and share our passion for delivering exceptional engineering solutions, we’d be delighted to hear from you!
We are now recruiting Civil Engineers and Quantity Surveyors to join our 2020 Graduate Programmes. It’s an outstanding opportunity offering a competitive salary, a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to make your mark in a business which is proud to invest in the best new talent.
ROLES ON OFFER
To apply, you need to be in your final year of university or have completed your degree with at least a Lower-Second Class honours. Your degree needs to be accredited by the respective professional body, and you should be eligible to permanently work in the UK.
CIVIL ENGINEER: Graduates with a BEng, MEng or BSc in Civil Engineering qualify for this scheme.
As a Civil Engineer at McGee, you’ll be working on-site from day one – planning, designing and overseeing construction works. You’ll have the opportunity to work on incredibly unique projects from super prime living accommodation to hotels and hospitals.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR: Graduates with a BSc in Quantity Surveying qualify for this scheme.
A Quantity Surveyor (QS) is responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects. As a McGee QS you could be based in the office or out on site. One thing is for sure you’ll get to work on a portfolio of incredibly exciting and diverse projects.
* We are also interested in hearing from candidates that have a relevant construction related degree (i.e. Construction Management) and will consider these on a case by case basis.
APPLY AND TIMELINE FROM APPLICATION
Simply follow the link below to apply.
- Applications close 28th February 2020
- Interviews to be held in London March 2020
- Second interviews and Graduate Assessment Day in London April 2020
- Offer letters posted May 2020
- Induction Day and first day of work September 2020
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Work on live projects
- Support for Chartered Membership with the relevant professional body
- Professional support and a dedicated Line Manager/Mentor
- Regular performance and development reviews
- Opportunities to rotate around the business to gain valuable experience from a variety of disciplines
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare cover
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ
COME AND MEET US AT
- Westminster University – 10th October
- Bath University – 17th October
- Loughborough University – 22nd October
- Nottingham Trent University – 24th October
- London Southbank University – TBC