Pre-Contract Services are vital to giving your demolition, deconstruction or dismantling project a head start.
Our Pre-Contract Services team offers a range of cost efficient services that can be tailor-made to suit your individual project requirements – no matter the size or complexity.
Early engagement with us ensures all parties benefit as the project progresses, providing you with commercial and programme surety, and the opportunity to develop value-engineered solutions.
We have unrivalled expertise in planning, methodology and temporary works designs to assist you at the early stages of a project, particularly where safe, multifaceted demolition, deconstruction or dismantling is required.
Our highly experienced and knowledgeable team, comprising Estimators, Planners and Engineers, is able to provide, but are not limited to the following services:
- Temporary works design
- Developing detailed design
- Service disconnections
- Neighbourhood liaison
- Preparation of ‘Section 80 Demolition Notice’
- Preparation of Construction Phase Health & Safety Plan and Demolition Management Plans
- Provide information to allow the discharge of any planning conditions
- Attend meetings as required
- Undertake refurbishment and demolition asbestos surveys
- Preparation of Method Statement
- Intrusive investigations
- Party wall surveys
- Liaison with potential main contractors
- Obtaining relevant permissions and approval required to carry out the works
- Baseline environmental monitoring
These services are supported by advanced engineering, programming and presentation applications.