Who Are We?
- We’re a specialist engineering contractor, with a reputation for designing and delivering some of London’s most complex and innovative civil engineering projects
- We provide a value-based integrated approach. Focusing on quality and innovation in the delivery of major demolition, piling, civil engineering and bespoke reinforced concrete sub and superstructure solutions.
- Notable schemes include HS2, Claridge’s Hotel basement and Battersea Power station which have involved NEC, bespoke trade and JCT forms of contract
- We develop smart engineering solutions to complex problems and develop methods of working that enable fast delivery with safety and quality by design.
- We’re a London specialist
Main Focus of the Role
Responsible for supporting the Project Manager and the wider project team onsite for the duration of the project. In this fast paced role, you will enjoy a variety of challenging administrative tasks including; control of site documents on the document management system and overseeing the project`s process administration in accordance with project specific and company procedures.
Full training will be given.
- Good Microsoft office experience
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Attention to detail – structured and organised
- Previous experience of working on a construction site
- Confidence to deal with inductions etc…
- Previous experience of document control systems desirable but not essential – training given
One of our core values is recognising employee contribution. We have some of the brightest minds in the industry and we’re committed to creating opportunities for talented ambitious people. Our culture rewards dedication with support and encouragement at all levels, in a fully collaborative environment.
If you would like to join a team of exceptional people, working on high-profile complex engineering projects in London, please contact our Head of Recruitment directly at email@example.com for more details on the role and an initial conversation in the strictest confidence.
McGee is a committed Equal Opportunities and Diversity employer
Not quite for you? Know someone who would be interested? Why not share with a friend.