Who Are We?
- We’re a specialist engineering contractor, with a reputation for designing and delivering some of London’s most complex and innovative engineering projects
- We provide a value-based integrated approach. Focusing on quality and innovation in the delivery of major demolition, piling, civil engineering and bespoke reinforced concrete sub and superstructure solutions.
- Notable schemes include Bankside Yard, HS2, Claridge’s Hotel basement, The Londoner Hotel and Battersea Power station which have involved NEC, bespoke trade and JCT forms of contract
- We develop smart engineering solutions to complex problems and develop methods of working that enable fast delivery with safety and quality by design.
- We operate a risk-based approach in everything that we do; identifying and mitigating risks through our planning.
- We complement this with our in-house supply chain, self-delivery philosophy and our support services.
- We’re a London specialist.
We are looking for an organised, collaborative, and proactive administrator that is able to execute, deliver and maintain a quality service, self-motivated and resilient with the ability to work in a highly demanding environment.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Day to day, efficient administration of training workshops and programmes for the business within agreed timeframes, maximising the use of resources. Ensure a professional, accurate and customer focussed service is provided to meet individual and business needs.
- Provide value adding advice and guidance to the business on Learning and Development activity including competency cards.
- Administer the annual Training Needs Analysis and creation of the annual Group Training Plan.
- Support the Head of Learning and Development with the annual Graduate and Trainee recruitment and provide administrative support to the mentoring and coaching schemes e.g., diary management and sharing of materials/documents.
- Produce standard monthly reports from the Learning Management System (LMS) and administer uploading of new learning packages in line with the LMS requirements. Provide support to learners with accessing the right information on the LMS.
- Maintain training records on Mobile Engine (e.g., trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Booking Health and Safety tests and processing Competency card applications within agreed timeframe.
- Processing invoices and keep an accurate record of spend.
- Maintain the Learning and Development brand, encompassing course materials and other learning materials.
- Managing joining instructions, registration, and post course evaluation for the core curriculum.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Project Management and ability to multitask.
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Excellent problem solving and solutions focus.
- Excellent communication and influencing
- Attention to detail.
- Strong delivery focus and excellent customer service
- Advanced in MS Office
Attention to detail, accuracy and communication skills are key requirements for this role.
You will need to be flexible and able to adapt to the priorities and needs of the Head of L&D, able to work independently and as part of a team when required.
Ideally you will have previous experience in learning and development support in a similar organisation.
One of our core values is recognising employee contribution. We have some of the brightest minds in the industry and we’re committed creating opportunities for talented ambitious people. Our culture rewards dedication with support and encouragement at all levels, in a fully collaborative environment.
If you would like to join a team of exceptional people, working on high-profile complex engineering projects in London, please contact our Head of Recruitment directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the role and an initial conversation in the strictest confidence.
McGee is a committed Equal Opportunities and Diversity employer.
Not quite for you? Know someone who would be interested? Why not share with a friend.