Our Civil Engineering degree apprenticeship programme will provide you with all the experience, training and support you need to work towards becoming a Civil Engineer who makes sure our developments are built to the highest quality as efficiently as possible.
The BEng Civil Engineering degree apprenticeship is delivered through a combination of blended learning and work-based projects. The academic curriculum will, for a large part, follow real delivery in the workplace with the day-to-day challenges faced in a work environment informing coursework.
On graduation, you will receive a full BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering Degree Apprenticeship and have gained four years’ valuable work experience, putting you in a great position to progress in your career. Furthermore, you will fully meet the academic requirement for registration as an Incorporated Engineer and partially meeting the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
112 – 120 UCAS tariff points from Level 3 qualifications, including A Level Mathematics or equivalent.
Qualifications can include
A Levels at grade B, B and C, or above
BTEC Extended Diploma with Distinction, Merit, Merit Access to HE Diploma.
Who Are We?
- We’re a specialist engineering contractor, with a reputation for designing and delivering some of London’s most complex and innovative engineering projects
- We provide a value-based integrated approach. Focusing on quality and innovation in the delivery of major demolition, piling, civil engineering and bespoke reinforced concrete sub and superstructure solutions.
- Notable schemes include HS2, Claridge’s Hotel basement and Battersea Power station which have involved NEC, bespoke trade and JCT forms of contract
- We develop smart engineering solutions to complex problems and develop methods of working that enable fast delivery with safety and quality by design.
- We operate a risk-based approach in everything that we do; identifying and mitigating risks through our planning.
- We compliment this with our in-house supply chain, self-delivery philosophy and our support services.
- We’re a London specialist.
If you would like to join a team of exceptional people, working on high-profile complex engineering projects in London, please contact our Head of Learning & Development directly here for more details on the role and an initial conversation in the strictest confidence.
McGee is a committed Equal Opportunities and Diversity employer.