At McGee we realise that Information Technology and the respective communication systems are a vital support mechanism that deliver our business goals and objectives.
The integration of a variety of enterprise class systems and unified communications, on a diverse range of equipment both fixed and mobile enables our people, wherever they are to access, manage and perform the vital tasks that deliver the legal and Company Policy requirements that our business demands.
In 2015, our latest technology project delivers multiple mobile application forms and workflows to our workforce, enabling paper-free tasks to be performed on smartphones, tablets and web, integrating with GPS tracking, NFC Scanning, CSCS card scanning, security authentication, mobile printing, off-line capability, digital signatures, content management capture via API and fully automated workflow processes.
All these applications result in meeting and exceeding our requirements for:
- Employee Management – inductions, talks and briefings, training and qualifications
- Safety Management – Safety Inspector reporting and Close-out Issue
- Vehicle Management – Daily Inspections, Defect Management, Ad-hoc Report and Incident Management. Watch our Vehicle Inspection video here.
- Inspection Management – PUWER, LOLER, Fire, Fall Arrest/Restraint, Excavation, Scaffold
- Permit System of Work
- Order Management – Requisitions, Goods Receipt and Goods Return
- Asbestos Management
- Event Report
- Commercial Cost Reporting – Daily Allocations of Labour, Plant and Materials
Our IT Strategy is closely aligned with our business goals and objectives and we continue to invest and commit resources to new technologies, which support the management of our business processes.