The King’s Library
- ClientMartin Brooks Associates
- Duration 2014 to date
Acting as Principal Contractor, McGee is delivering the soft strip, cut and carve demolition and basement excavation works on The King’s Library (formerly The Sloane Building), located on Hortensia Road in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
Latest Community Newsletters
Please use the links below to download the latest Community Newsletters.
- Community Newsletter – February 2016
- Community Newsletter – November 2015
- Community Newsletter – October 2015
- Community Newsletter – September 2015
- Community Newsletter – July 2015
- Community Newsletter – June 2015
- Community Newsletter – May 2015
Project Related News
A score of 42 was achieved by the McGee site team at the last visit from the Considerate Constructors Scheme. This high score meant that the site received a “Performance Beyond Compliance” certificate as it scored 7 or more points in each of the five sections of the Scheme’s Code of Considerate Practice.
Best Practice Case Studies
Follow the links below to download related Best Practice Case Studies.