One Nine Elms
- ClientDalian Wanda Group
- Duration 2014 to 2017
McGee was appointed by Dalian Wanda for the demolition of the existing Market Towers buildings. Following the main phase of demolition works, McGee undertook the basement demolition, enabling and excavation works. These works were undertaken concurrently with the construction of the retaining wall, end bearing piles and the second phase of site investigations.
The following phase of works involved the excavation of the basement box down to formation level along with design and installation of all associated temporary works.
CCS Best Practice Case Study
- McGee donates lifesaving defibrillator to local school
- McGee wins silver green apple award
- Children learn about staying safe around construction sites
- One Nine Elms receives CCS 2016 National Site Award
- Shortlisted for a CCS National Site Award
- Top marks for McGee
- Working in the community to help keep cyclists safe
- One Nine Elms Cycle Safety Event
- Giving building materials a new lease of life